Tuesday, January 11, 2011

[Somethingtobesaidfor/Simple.]



































There is something to be said for the elegance of simple
I think I've always viewed the word "Simple" as synonymous with the word "boring"
-that may be why I have always had such an issue with simplicity-
I've always been a believer in the extravagant - maybe only to be concerned with the fact of fitting in (something not in my life's vocabulary)
-
Editing
Of wardrobe, books, articles I have an interest in reading, beauty products... The list goes on as they say
Maybe this will be a year of -THE EDIT-
Breaking free of the notion that more is not necessarily better - quality over quantity-
and simplicity does not mean boring or following the crowd
Simplicity, maybe, should be viewed the same way I see the colour black.
A canvas - an opportunity
to let them important things shine through
Wit/Charm/Humor/Natural Beauty
-
Now that is quite the view from above
don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment