Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[Globes]

Emma Stone
Un-Friken-Real
(although I do love her as a redhead and semi akward looking)




Olivia Wilde
Love the dress - Could do without the shoes


I wonder if R.Zoe did this
Love the top of the dress - it's to dieeee for
The bottom (along with the fact that it is a creasey mess on the carpet - didn't think of that did they) I could do without.



Bang on...(But we knew she would be)

Another R.Zoe "witch senses" dress
Love it - Don't care if others don't. It's dead on for Anne



I like this whole over all look
It's less safe then Sandra usually is, but I kind of like that for her right now. Shedding the past and starting fresh. Kudos S.





1 comment:

  1. Sandra's new haircut looks like an emo hipster stylist was having a bad day because someone was wearing Gucci in their salon... and they took it out on her bangs.

    ReplyDelete