Tuesday, January 11, 2011

[BodyCon]





One of my absolute favorites from the coveted
VS Angels gang
Miss M. Kerr
Now, I know that it's not only me who shows uncertain signs of part excitement/part tremors
when the VS fashion show is shortly approaching.
However, being well acquainted with the magic of spray tans, shimmer cream, hair extensions... (you name it, I've tried it! Mind you, not that I've ever looked quite as svelte as those ladies)
I do know quite a bit of the allure of the "Angels" is smoke and mirror.s
Something that did strike me, was finding these beauty shots of M. Kerr and finding out "Hey wait... her boobs aren't THAT big"
I won't lie and say I didn't breathe a slight sigh of relief that her boobs somewhat resembled mine and not what is depicted in the show.
-Oh, honesty on a blog lol-

No comments:

Post a Comment