Tuesday, January 11, 2011

[Bazaar-J.Hill]




Armed with my true love for Harper's Bazaar,
Joanna Hillman, HB's Senior Market Editor,
not only has a wicked Blog (part of HB) "Joanna's Wardrobe Diaries"
but also looks killer in HB's "Month of Beauty" Bright lips section.
[Quoted]
"This New Year I will treat each of the 365 days as if they were a wardrobe diary. It is easy to get lazy with your wardrobe. Keeping your style fresh takes effort, like everything else worthwhile."
J.Hill
~
Donning "Lady Danger" by MAC Cosmetics
- definitely making me a believer in fool proof lips -
With this new year just beginning to unfold, I believe I will add
"bright lips" to my never ending "things to do".
She makes such a good point. Something i believe we all (especially myself) needs a reminder of from time to time. Everything worth while - Fashion for myself - takes effort, like all good and worthwhile things.
(yes, I am an obsessive list writer)
~
-Check Joanna out on Harpersbazaar.com-

No comments:

Post a Comment