Monday, January 18, 2010

Inspire Me












Lately I've been really into home decor. I don't know if it was looking for places, Homesense, Jenny Dames a friend of mine or the numerous home shows and magazines that have caught my eye. But whatever it is, it seems to have taken root next to my fashion instincts. I now catch myself gawking over divine upholstery and luxe furniture.
Similar to what they say about men as they age. Boys never grow out of their toys. They just get bigger and pricier. I suppose that same saying can be true of women and anything they find beautiful. It's hard to be discerning when you love anything and everything beautiful like myself. Bags, clothes, shoes, books, furniture, magazines, candles... Homesense can be a scary place for a girl like me. I'm going out on a limb here, but if you're reading this, probably a girl much like yourself too.


PC:livelovelaugh/Etc../Fashionspot/fashion,what?

No comments:

Post a Comment