Thursday, January 7, 2010

Colour Me Olsen





Black on black, on black. This coming from the mouth of the woman who owns almost everything she wears in black, I guess it makes sense. To this day, if I go out shopping with my mother(and she's paying) if I pick it out in black she'll say "Brittany... anything but black. It's all you own!" Well, yes mother that's (almost) true. I alternate with some oatmeal, tans, browns and a few splashes here and there. It may seem a little Gothic of me, or you could just call it my Industry side, however if you notice in two of the three pictures there is a slight pop of colour by accessory. My favorite colours for doing this are yellows, corals, reds, greens and turquoises. Beautiful, well made, classic clothes can not be outdated in black. You may have had a certain piece for years, but with updated accessories in current colours(or the best colors for you) as current isn't always flattering; these garments from yester-year can remain closet staples for seasons to come.

PC:Olsensanon

No comments:

Post a Comment