Monday, April 5, 2010

[SpringhasSprung]






































































Oh Lovely things, lovely things you make my life!
Catching up with my girlfriends Syd and Megs outside Starbucks this past Easter weekend, we got on the topic of books. Wrapped effortlessly in a pashmina with her over sized sunglasses pushing back her golden hair off her face Sydney exclaimed "Chapters is my crack! I swear, it is!" I couldn't agree more was the first thing that came to mind. I agreed whole heartedly in between sips of my London fog and fits of laughter from all three of us.
I live for...
Impossible things.
Spring bursting through the doors
Parisienne Chic - Stripes are everywhere these days
Coloured animal print
Being Happy -or working on being happy as much as possible
Jewellery
Wonderful Design
Love Love Love Monograms
Pictures that make you smile
My dearest friends - few yes, but real - always-
The Nook (Oh you know, and personalized Prada shoes a la Miranda Kerr!)


PC:lalalovely-Thisisglamorous-Camillaakrans(x2)-etsy-daisychain-dannyjo(x2)-DouglasFriedman-LonnyMag-SandraFreij-Stylemeromy


No comments:

Post a Comment