Wednesday, April 7, 2010

[ObessionDeJour]






Okay so News! News! my lovelies, who doesn't love a sneak peek into the lives of the rich, fab 20 somethings! I mean the hills (bored of Speidi! No wonder it's been axed!) Laguna -The Originator- And now "JacLife" my new Obsession de jour! The sexy hot spot for everything your lusting after store JacFlash downtown T.O (Yesss our very own stomping grounds! The pic above is shot at Nyood*) now has a reality TV debutante of sorts. She's sweet, stunning and blond (a requirement you think?) with a possy of stylish belles in toe. JacLife follows Jaclyn Genovese and her ladies in waiting as they work hard and party harder(Love life!*) in our very own lovely city. She twitters, has fb and now her own reality show. (Hmm.. quite the life she leads... Yes, I'm working on it ladies ;) )
Thank me later <3 xo

I guarantee you won't be disappointed! (You just may keep it in your guilty pleasures section on Tivo!)
PC: Twitter-JaclynGenovese

No comments:

Post a Comment