Sunday, April 18, 2010

[Alwaysbetheexceptiontotherule]




















No one wants to be ordinary. However it is the easiest thing to be. That's why we must always be the exception to the rule. There simply is no other way to live.

That is my life lately. A pinned up messy braid. Pieces all over the place, different colours streaming through every loop. But if I can quiet my self dialogue long enough, I find it's just me. And really, my world so often feels so small. The same people, the same conversations, just the same. But we are the parameters we set for ourselves, and the world really is an oyster. Mine for the taking. It's just the remembering that and not letting my world be set by what I know and what is comfortable and "the same".
PC:weheartit






No comments:

Post a Comment