Monday, March 8, 2010

[Old World Charm at the Oscars]


























There is no possible way to blog after an award show, without adding the beautiful women who dazzle and keep us tuning in year after year. The Oscars had some beautiful old world charm this year which I really enjoyed. These ladies above are my pics for best dressed this year. Even if no one else on earth agrees with me, these ladies deserve an extra ounce of Kudos for their wonderful style. One glitch. IF it had not have been Sarah Jessica Parker who came out along side Tom Ford, I don't believe I would have had much to say about this dress. But, SJP is a fabulous lady, and this dress goes to show that with the right attitude, one can get away with wearing anything. (Even an embellished bag*)
My favorite among favorites was Miley Cyrus' dress. I would have preferred it on someone with more poise and better posture, but the dress itself/Hair and earrings made the most dazzling, understated outfit of the evening in my eyes.
PC:yahoo

1 comment:

  1. This is why I love you. Most of the other reviews I read raved about SJP and hammered MC. I disagreed with them so I guess I agree with you! I don't see anything special in SJP, never have. I thought for a kid, MC did fine. Christ, when I was her age I looked like a dork in my best evening wear.

    ReplyDelete