Thursday, March 11, 2010

[Beloved]



















I decided to start something. Kind of a feature, if you will, of the people I admire. At the forefront of this idea is my sister, Juliana. Aka, Juls, Juli,Roofio, Roof, Hulio... The list goes on but I like Hulio the best:)
Because my blog is mainly based off of everything I find beautiful, she was the perfect candidate. My sister is one of those people who genuinely thinks shes not nearly as stunning as she is. (I swear, if I woke up looking the way she does I would be happier then a clam!) The best thing about her (not that we don't often fight like cats and dogs) is that she's even more beautiful on the inside... I know, right? Like that's even possible. She keeps me in line when I stray, and from time to time I stray far. She makes me laugh and thinks the exact things I do, at the exact same time. She is one of those people who makes you always want to be a better person, and I love her for that.
Did I mention how brave she is? Brave in every facet of the word. She even got a Tattoo (something I would be way too much of a suck to do) it says "Beloved". She is my beloved*


No comments:

Post a Comment