Wednesday, March 24, 2010

[DiamondInTheRough]





This will be my second addition to beautiful people I love and admire*

Sydney... You meet so few people in your life who really have the power to touch your heart and see right down to your soul. And even then, when they've seen the bad, they love you anyways. This is my little babe Sydney.

She is a continual reminder as to why often in life we put ourselves out there and make bonds with people. Some float in and out, some come and go, and some remain a continual source of strength, inspiration and growth. She is nothing short of a beautiful mind, a classic and stunning look, and a force to be reckoned with(who definitely teaches me a thing or two!).

She is the type of woman that I wrote this blog for and about. Simply put, she has that je ne sais quoi...*

No comments:

Post a Comment