Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[Books/Bed&Caudalie]






Currently reading a novel on hanging up the American dream
and heading off to Paris.
-Oh, dare to dream I tell you-
As I read about baguettes, rustic french homes and struggling lovers, I find myself
more and more drawn to the European way of life.
-
While I remain, feet fully planted, on my home turf
-head up in the Paris air no less-
I find my mini moments of luxury in the tiniest things.
There is nothing I love more then getting into bed,
book in hand, blog post completed, tea in a mini pot, caudalie face cream application - smelling exactly how I imagine the french country side to smell. Yes, I am being serious.
[Insert laugh here]
The only part I could do without is wondering
if I am secretly a 90 year old woman in a 23 year old body.
Curious...
(Well, atleast if I am, let's hope I'm french!)

No comments:

Post a Comment