Wednesday, May 12, 2010

[ForMyFifthAvenueHippy]



I have a best friend who is exactly the type of person Gandhi
was referring to when he coined the phrase "Be the change you wish to see in the world".
Lucky
Yes, I find myself feeling that very often when I think of her.
She is a constant reminder of all the things I falter on, while still being my helping hand and a constant source of strength(when I think mine has left me high and dry... again).
She won't talk to me unless I have my hands free on in the car, something I still need to work on from time to time. She reminds me how important it is to listen to my body, respect, and better yet always appreciate the world around me.
Her & I are old souls who have travelled marvelous parts of the world together. But more importantly, faced the trials and tribulations in our own backyard.
She'll hug me and even hold my hand if I ask her too. She'll sing in the kitchen with me, make me any food I can think of and tell me when I'm being naive or foolish.
She is my biggest fan and I am hers.
Trish, my Fifth Avenue Hippie

No comments:

Post a Comment