Wednesday, May 5, 2010

[ChaptersismyCrack]


Beyond the fact that the people at Chapters must wonder what kind of life I lead-considering I visit them daily- I find myself hard pressed not end up with a pile of interesting books in my lap before I head to the check out. It's the narrowing down that is the hard part for me. But even once I've narrowed them down to one or two (Okay, usually I have more than that) I end up wandering the card isles, poking through the stationary and smelling all the delicious candles. As Trish would say -I'm such a consumer. True enough. I do love the high of buying something. And if I'm having an especially bad day, almost anything will do. But at least if you're buying a book, I figure, you're going to be learning something. That's my theory on it.
Yesterday I just picked up one of "Heathers Picks" Called -The Happiness Project- by Gretchen Rubin. I'm only about 70 pages in, but I will report back once I am finished.

PC:Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment