Saturday, December 25, 2010

[Decision/Decisions]




In my unorganized & dishevelled "thing-I've-been-Calling-Life"
for the last month or two, I have barely managed to gather myself enough
to come up with the concept of gifts,
- which I did attend to, albeit, last minute-
let alone the concept of cards for everyone.
Funnily enough, i function so much better
when I have someone else's life to keep organized - Damn men-
Regardless,
I have decided to send out New years cards.
Although, I'm not sure I'm in to the whole
"new year, new you" idea,
I do enjoy turning over a new leaf, and putting old habits to rest as much as the next person
-On the topic of leaves, I got the loveliest loose Leaf tea from Sydney for christmas* Davids Tea in Oakville Place is a new "Go to"-
~
Now off to collect addresses...*

No comments:

Post a Comment