Tuesday, September 21, 2010

[Don'tTellMe]




One of my favorite things is when someone tells me I "can't" do something.
It took me a while to understand that this is really what makes me tick, and now I look back and realize that that little word really can light a fire under my... and really make me step up my game.
Give me someone who is biting at my heels and I'll jump at the chance.
Give me someone who says I can't do something and watch me fight tooth and nail until I do it.
I guess I was always brought up (in the cheerleading world) to know that the hardest part is not getting to the top. The hardest part is staying there.
You have to be constantly working, growing, learning and taking constructive criticism to better yourself in whatever you do. There is always someone who wants it just as bad as you, someone just as good as you are, and sometimes better.
But who cares.
Just rock it. Whatever you do.
And prove everyone who told you you "can't", wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment