Thursday, November 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home






Unusual for me to do a post on homes and decor I know. However, my best friend Trisha's parents just moved from the house she (and I) literally grew up in to a new house just down the street. It's most surreal to wake up in a new house with all your furniture and belongings neatly placed, but the house itself not feeling like your own.
It's the years of work and love that go into our most intimate spaces. Everything from the colour choices right down to the pictures in our frames make the spaces we know and love uniquely ours and ours alone. I suppose with time and love, this very foreign land will soon take the shape of not just a house, but a home for her once more.
These pictures are just some day dreams of my future Chateau to be! Ohhh to dream, and push ourselves one step closer to our own little piece of Joie de vivre!
PC: Domino Mag archives - Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment