Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hills Style





So.. I made this blog with one serious rule. No being mean.
So sticking with that rule, I felt the need to post the picture of Lauren and Heidi in their younger "pre" hollywood days. I can't help but STARE at Heidi. Funny thing is, when I first started to watch the hills, I always thought she was so naturally pretty. She had a spark, an "I dont care what you say" attitude. But the more I look at her pictures from now and then, I find it actually kind of sad. I guess that's what they say hollywood can do to those with low self esteem. (or those who are bored and have lots of money, and one too many mirrors in their house!) Regardless, it's too bad. This picture is not her best, but makes a good comparison to her new face, hair and body.
The other pics of lauren, i just like her style these days. (She has obbbbviously taken many pointers from Whitney who just simply "has it") aka... the name of my blog!<3
PC:People

No comments:

Post a Comment